Team Building at EXIT Newcastle
Are you looking for a unique team building experience?
Then gather your team and test their ability to work together in a high pressure and exciting team building experience!
Prepare for a fun and challenging game that unites a group, through common goals and creative thinking. We’ve run corporate days and team building experiences for groups as small as 4 people and as big as 57!
How our Team Building works!
- Book your games online or give us a call
- Arrive at our location in the centre of Newcastle, where our Game Masters will welcome you and your team
- You’ll get briefed, and taken to your games
- Solve the clues, and tackle the challenges, together as a team
- Hopefully, you’ll make it out before the time’s up!
- Receive a debrief, and have any unanswered questions solved
- Get your team photo!
The benefits of the EXIT team building experience
- Our games are designed to encourage teams to come together, in a unique way.
- Teams will get to know one another better as they work together to complete the game.
- Our escape games allow people to think creatively, whilst facing the challenges involved at EXIT.
- This experience brings the team closer together, and if you get out, it generates a sense of achievement amongst the group!
- You’ll get to compare your results against other departments, corporate bookings, teams, and local businesses.
Booking Your Corporate Event!
Teams of 2 – 20 people can play simultaneously over our 3 escape games.
Whilst the maximum number of players at once is 20, larger teams of 20+ can play over multiple time slots.