Our Privacy Promise
We’ll always keep your data safe and secure.
So you’re clued up, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
Who we are:
EXIT Games Ltd.
Registered office – 67a Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1SG
What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following data:
– Contact Information
– Information about your activity on our website
– Publicly available information, including any which is shared by social media
How we use your data:
We may use your data for the following purposes:
– Providing and managing your access to our website and services
– Personalising and tailoring your experience on our website and services
– Providing and managing your bookings
– Communications with you such as email and phone calls
– To help provide you with our goods and services
– For use in our own Market Research
– Analysing use of our sites and services and gathering feedback
Where we store your information:
– When you contact us by email or through our website we store your information in our mail account and web servers as provided by TSO Host
– When you book a game, your contact and purchase information is stored with our booking system provider Bookify
– We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
What we use your information for:
– We will use your contact information to let you know about your booking, invoices and in order to send reminders and check in with you after your booking
– We may occasionally use your contact information to send details about our offers, products or services. If we do, you will have the option to opt out
– The cookies we currently use involve Google Analytics to monitor our website and marketing performance, and Facebook pixel for targeting and advertising
– We do this so we can compile data about site traffic, user interactions in order to offer better site experiences in the future
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or used, or you can choose yo turn of all cookies
– The option to turn off cookies can be found in your chosen web browser’s menus
– If you choose to turn off cookies some features of the site will be disabled.
Who has access to information about you:
– When we store your information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. Our management team have access to everything you have provided whilst individual employees only have access to what is needed to do their job
The steps we take to keep your information private:
– Where we store your information, we restrict access to only the people who need it. All our web services are password protected
How to complain:
– We take privacy complaints and feedback very seriously. If you’d like to complain or provide feedback about how we handle your data and privacy then please contact James Bancroft by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0191 261 6330. If you’d prefer to write to us, then please address the letter to James Bancroft, 67a Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1SG.