Team Building at EXIT Newcastle
Are you looking for a unique team building experience?
Then gather your team and test their ability to work together in a high pressure and exciting team building experience!
Prepare for a fun and challenging game that unites a group, through common goals and creative thinking. We’ve run corporate days and team building experiences for groups as small as 4 people and as big as 57!
If you have any questions or enquiries, feel free to contact us via email or over the phone on 0191 261 6330!
How our Team Building works!
- Book your games online or give us a call
- Arrive at our location in the centre of Newcastle, where our Game Masters will welcome you and your team
- You’ll get briefed, and taken to your games
- Solve the clues, and tackle the challenges, together as a team
- Hopefully, you’ll make it out before the time’s up!
- Receive a debrief, and have any unanswered questions solved
- Get your team photo!
The benefits of the EXIT team building experience
- Our Escape Games are designed to encourage teams to come together, in a unique way.
- Teams will get to know one another better as they work together to complete the game.
- Our escape games allow people to think creatively, whilst facing the challenges involved at EXIT.
- This experience brings the team closer together, and if you get out, the activities generate a sense of achievement amongst the group!
- You’ll get to compare your results against other departments, corporate bookings, teams, and local businesses.
Booking Your Corporate Event!
Teams of 2 – 20 people can play simultaneously over our 3 escape games.
Whilst the maximum number of players at once is 20, larger teams of 20+ can play over multiple time slots.